IFYS acknowledges the amazing contribution Volunteers make and welcomes you to the first step in your Volunteering career!
Current Volunteer Opportunities
Find an opportunity that fits your talents and develops your skills.
The Application Process
- Browse our current roles to find one that appeals to you.
- If you are interested in becoming an IFYS volunteer, please CLICK HERE to sign up to our online Volunteer Management Program “Volaby”.
- IFYS Volunteers are required to hold a current Working with Children Blue card, Disability Worker Screening and undergo licencing and police checks. CLICK HERE to apply for a Blue Card and Disability Worker Screening.
- If your volunteer application is approved, you will be contacted by the Volunteer Coordinator to arrange a time to meet with you and discuss your new volunteer role.
- In the meantime if you have any questions or queries, please contact us at email@example.com
- It is important to start this process early in order to begin your volunteering role with IFYS as soon as possible - we look forward to hearing from you soon!